Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meet Doc Holliday

Over the next few weeks, I will present people that have affected my life and my improvement as a PUA.

First is Doc Holliday:

I had the pleasure to meet Doc Holliday in Boston when I was living in nearby Providence. We had met earlier at a Boston Lair meeting but we really did not speak until I posted on the Boston Lair about a MM Seminar in New York. He was going to go as well. I remember the first time I met him. He had a really boyish look. Sure he was younger than me but he seemed way younger than me. He was on the short side and was freshly into his life change. I was skeptical because there are a lot of people in the community that are weirdos and many come from the city lairs. He was getting set to take his first huge seminar and this gave me the safe feeling that he was dedicated himself. He also had not been in the community and lair system long enough to become really a lair guy, he was just fresh into it and always seemed to have a genuine excitement.

We met and I remember trying to sneak him into a Brown Graduate school Friday afternoon social. They wouldn't even let him in, although I represented him as my cousin. I knew the girl at the door too! That night I think I amazed him by getting a girls phone number at a 18 and up bar.

I spoke with him about some of the most important concepts to getting started such as Identity, Fashion, Dedication and Goals. We decided he was going to spend the night at my place in Providence and we were going to take a train down to New York. Unfortunately we missed the train to New York and so I ended up driving to New York. The whole time we were listening to some CDs I had, talking about some facets and ideas of game. Also laughing and feeling each other out. One interesting part of this game, is you meet other people that are absolutely different then you are in so many aspects but you learn to come together. As soon as Doc had opened his mouth, I realized there was way more to this guy then most people see on the surface. I saw a guy who although he looks young is one of the most mature, understanding people I have come to know. He also did an awesome Borat impersonation. "Very Nice!" He is a naturally positive, outspoken and a fun person to be around which is probably why he was so popular in high school but also why he progressed so quickly.

Doc and I would hang out until I left in May. He became one of my best friends. He made me want to help him out tremendously. His game improved and he would transform into this person that was awesome with girls and have his own very cool style. He never could go to the bars but we would hang out at the mall and Newberry street, etc. But the truth is he helped me out. He showed me that I was at the point that I can help other people and he always made me remember that this game was about having fun and a good time. If you can't do that, then you are never going to meet women. His genuine excitement would excite me to go further and made me progress on so many levels. We would help each other out when I was going through a rough patch and when he was going through a rough patch.

I remember him coming down to DC...where I think he got his groove back and now he is an fuck'n MONSTER!

We still talk all the f'n time.

Thanks Doc. You are the MAN. Keep up the good work. Keep pushing the envelope.

Puzzler

No comments: